- Lead embedded software development and testing projects for automotive.
- Lead the integration of AUTOSAR BSWs and application SWCs for major Tier1’s and OEMs projects.
- Analyze software requirements and contribute to the development activity based on need.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to team members.
- Responsible for time planning for engineering resources.
- Exercise and maintain software quality practices within the team.
- Work closely with customers (onsite/offsite) and communicate project status to the customer.
- Identify areas for growth/improvement within the team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management organization.
- Competitive salaries in USD.
- Competitive travel allowance when travelling abroad for onsite customer visits.
- Health care program.
- Variable incentive payment based on individual and overall company performance.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in automotive embedded software development.
- Expert in embedded C programming.
- Strong knowledge of micro-controllers and peripherals is a MUST.
- Experience in configuration and integration of RTOS.
- Experience in scripting CANAlyzer/CANoe or similar Automotive bus analyzers.
- Experience in ISO UDS/OBD diagnostic standards.
- Experience in configuration and integration of various AUTOSAR BSW stacks and various types of ECUs is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of AUTOSAR Software Architecture is a plus.
- Able to travel for short/long periods (up to 30% of time) is a plus.
- Good command of German language is a plus.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with job code in the mail subject.